Terms and Conditions
- Goji is the sole and exclusive owner of all titles, interests of any data provided to Goji by customers or any end user to Goji in connection to the Goji Loyalty Program.
- Goji Application and all source codes, object codes, software, copyrights and other intellectual properties associated are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Goji.
- Goji Business Members shall agree not to decode, decompile, disassemble, reconstruct, translate, reverse engineer, or discover any of the Goji Application, intellectual property or ideas, file formats, programming or related intellectual properties.
- Goji hereby grants the Business Members to a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use Goji’s Business Application for internal business purposes so long as their account with Goji remains current and active.
- Business Members are solely responsible for protecting the password and for any authorized or unauthorized use made with the password.
- Business members shall refrain from permitting any third party to use their password or otherwise access to the Goji Business Application.
- Goji shall retain rights to terminate licenses granted to Business Members, immediately, in the event that the business member has breached Goji’s terms and conditions set forth in this document.
- Goji reserves the right, in its sole discretion but without any obligation on its part, to reject, remove, delete or cancel any information or content displayed or posted on the Goji Application that in Goji’s view contains content or links which do not meet Goji’s specifications, requirements or standards.
- Business Members will use the Goji Programs solely for their internal business purposes and will not use it for themselves or for any of their affiliates or concerned third parties.
- Business members shall not sell, rent, lease, license or sublicense, assign, distribute, or transfer the Goji Program Application.
Limitation of Liabilities
- Goji shall not under any circumstance be liable for any special incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages arising from the use of the Goji Application or website.
- Goji does not recommend or endorse any third party and makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding any such third party.
- Goji shall not be liable to any transaction between the Business member and any other store, retailer or business with which Goji has a business relationship.
- Goji shall not be liable to settle any disputes regarding purchases, rewards and/or any other aspect of any transaction or commercial dealings between the business member and a third party.
- Goji's services are administrative in nature and Goji is not responsible for ensuring that any third party honor reward, loyalty or other obligations.
- Goji Management (TeamQuest Pvt. Ltd.) will take a service charge of 1% on the amount of Points that a Business members gives its customers on their purchases, to use the Goji Application.
- Goji reserves the right to amend the fees payable to the Goji Application at any time after thirty (30) days’ prior notice. However, such amendment to fees will not be applicable until the beginning of the next Subscription Period.
- Business Members will be responsible for any sales, value-added taxes and similar taxes assessed in accordance with applicable laws with respect to the provision of the Goji Loyalty.
- If Business Members have not paid all amounts due on or before the payment due date or if there is any other breach of Goji’s Terms and Conditions, then Goji at its sole discretion may suspend or terminate the Business Member’s license and access to Goji Application.
- Goji shall not under any set of circumstances, be responsible or liable for content, text, photographs and/or any Posted Information which may violate applicable law and/or a third party's intellectual property rights.