Terms and Conditions
- Goji is a free loyalty program and App. Shoppers can register by downloading the Goji App (available on Google Play and App Store)
- Shoppers must be at least 13 years of age to participate in the program
- By registering with Goji, registered shoppers shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all applicable Terms and Conditions set here forth.
- Goji may amend its Terms and Conditions as required. Such amendments shall be carried out at the sole discretion of Goji. Registered shoppers will be notified prior to any ratification of amended Terms and Conditions through the Goji App.
- Goji will allow the use of certain technologies, software and/or services of Goji such that registered shoppers can use its Application through their mobile devices and/or use its official website
- Goji does not exert any control over participating merchants, retailers, commercial ventures or other third parties, and as such is not liable or responsible for any actions taken or omitted by any third party.
- Goji grants registered shoppers a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable authorization to access and use Goji’s Offers / loyalty software platform commonly referred to as "Goji".
- Registered shoppers agree to the condition that they are the sole responsible party for all consequences arising from the submission of inaccurate, incomplete and/or insufficient information during the registration process.
- Registered shoppers shall be held solely responsible for maintaining all passwords and access codes to the Goji App, and are required to refrain from sharing or otherwise permitting third parties to use their passwords and/or access codes to access the Goji App.
- Registration will continue uninterrupted unless either party (Goji or registered shopper) provide a notice of termination to the other. After end of the notice period, registration shall be terminated and concerned shopper will no longer be entitled to access or use the Goji App.
- For purposes of clarity, registered shoppers can terminate their Goji account at any time. Upon termination concerned shopper will no longer be entitled to access or use any of the Goji Application.
- Goji is the sole owner of the name "Goji" as well as the Application, the Website, and all source code, object code, software, content, copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property related thereto or included therein. All suggestions, recommendations, bug-fixes, error-fixes or other communication from registered shoppers to Goji regarding the Application or the Website shall, upon submission to Goji, be owned solely and exclusively by Goji.
- Registered shoppers can accumulate points by using the Goji App. After each purchase shoppers can scan their Personal QR codes with the help of store representatives and earn a point for each rupee spent.
- Points are specific to stores and can be redeemed at corresponding stores only. Shoppers can also earn extra points by claiming special offers listed on the Goji App and website.
- Shoppers can track their activities and accumulated points by visiting their account page on the Goji App.
- Points do not have any cash value. They cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Points in a shopperís account will be annulled upon termination of registration, howsoever caused.
Goji Coins Accumulation
- Goji Coins are the in-App currency and can be redeemed for offers from any and all participating stores of Goji.
- Shoppers can gather Goji Coins by participating in offers listed in the Goji App.
- One Goji Coin is always equivalent to one Ruppee.
- Goji Coins are credited to a shopper’s account when they redeem special offers.
- Goji Coins are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
Redemption of Goji Coins/Points
- Goji Coin Redemption shall be governed by Goji’s Terms and Conditions
- Shoppers can claim offers listed in Goji, which will generate a Offer Voucher QR code.
- When shoppers scan Offer Voucher QR codes in-store to claim corresponding offers, Goji Coins are credited to the shoppers’ account.
- Offers, points and Goji Coins required for redemption will be determined by Goji and participating stores.
- Offers are subject to availability, as determined by Goji and participating stores.
- Any and all disputes arising from or relating to goods and services received/claimed using in-App offers shall be settled between the shopper and the store making the offer. Goji shall not be liable for any claim arising from or relating to offers or the redemption process.
- After redemption, offers may not be exchanged for cash and/or points/Goji Coins or other offers.